Thursday, March 4, 2010

Move In Day is Coming Closer!

The construction is coming along on schedule. That's our apartment on the corner of the third floor with the skeleton of a balcony attached. As you can see from the date, I took this photo a couple of weeks ago. Now that the windows are in, the interior work can go forward. In the next few weeks, they will also be putting up the brick and other exterior finishes. It's going to be a really beautiful building!

If you have been reading my blog, you know that we have picked out our carpeting, cabinets, paint color and other interior details. Earlier this week I confirmed those choices and wrote a check for the "upgrades" and extras that we plan to have added to our apartment. So, now we are really committed to this move.

And how are we coming on the "downsizing" you ask? Well, my husband is currently busy working on tax forms and I have been distracted with meetings and appointments. I must get back to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment