Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting Acquainted at Beacon Hill at Eastgate

Sometimes the fingers move faster than the brain! I meant to tell you who those three women are in the previous post's photo. Patty, Brenda, and Lindsey are staff at Beacon Hill at Eastgate. When you enter the building, Lindsey's smile if the first to greet you. She has the title "Concierge". When we are resident there (in three days!!!), she will be able to let me know that you have arrived, and I will be happy to show you our apartment. In fact, as soon as we are settled, I will take some photos of our place, so that even if you are not able to come in person, you can get an idea of what it is like. The common areas are beautiful. In fact, I have heard that at least one person has said it looks like a four star hotel.

Enough posting for today. I promise not to let so much time go by before I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment