Monday, September 14, 2009

My first photo of the construction

At last we can see the construction taking place, although it seems like it is taking forever to get the foundation in place. I was able to take some photos last week and will see if I can post some on this blog. Our corner apartment will be on the front of the building and the photo actually shows where our balcony will go. They are evidently getting all the cement work done at the same time, as I can see the curbs for the driveway to the underground parking garage. Water service must be in place, also, as there is a fire hydrant visible.

The next photo post will have to wait until later this month when we go back to town for meetings and appointments. I hope to see steel girders going into place by then.

Oh My! That learning curve was just too steep!! I'll have to consult with someone and learn how to post photos. Time to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment