Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Visit to our Apartment


At last, the day that I had been waiting for arrived. Jeff Huegli, pictured here with two future residents of Beacon Hill at Eastgate, graciously took us through the building from top to bottom. Jeff,the President of Beacon Hill, has been overseeing every detail of the plan for our retirement community. I took lots of pictures, and will be posting more of them in the days to come.



Here's one of the dining area in our apartment. We'll have lots of light. From our third floor view, the birdwatching should be excellent next spring. It's exciting to think that a year from now we'll be living in that space, enjoying the view from those windows. But now I must get back to making our basement presentable! I'll share more photos in future blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. I know that this empty space will be a very beautiful vacation apartment rental. New York City apartments are usually furnished before the occupancy, but having this empty will give you a lot of freedom to start out your own desired room identity. But in my case, who doesn’t have a pinch of talent in design, I’d rather choose short term furnished rentals. NYC given perks are so soothed to people like me.

    ReplyDelete