Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow! These Guys Can Really Multitask!


I happened to call Laurie in the Beacon Hill office this morning and she said, "Have you seen the windows in the West Wing?" Well, of course I hadn't because when I was over there on Saturday I was just too excited to see the roof over our apartment.

It turns out, she's right. The windows have been installed on the first floor of the West Wing. I have posted above the photo that I took this afternoon. Meanwhile, work on the roof is still going on and men are also working on the area between the two wings where the common areas will be housed.

Not only that, but I noticed today that it looks like there are shower stalls sitting in corner apartment on the second floor of the East Wing. I was so busy concentrating on the roof that I did not see the shower stalls. But, there they are, as seen in the photo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment